Friday 29 October 2010

Launch48 Day 1

Hey. So, the first day is over. I'm very very tired, it's past midnight already and I should really go to bed soon so this is going to be just a quick update. The conference was pretty cool, some very interesting ideas, very much liked the skyskanner's presentation. Following are just a few things I wrote down in my notepad, quotes and ideas that I thought sounded cool and worth writting down:
  • Americans don't like using non-american web-sites
  • Think global, act local
  • You don't have to be in silicon valley, you can be anywhere to run business
  • One of the most difficult things in business is bridging the gap between the technology people and business people
  • 2 main rules of successful start-up: 1) Spend no money 2) Take the money
Alright, hopefully tomorrow I'll have a chance to write more about all that and the project I'll be working on, but for now... zzzzZZZzzzZZzzz................

No comments:

Post a Comment