Thursday 4 November 2010

Valley Girl in Edinburgh and a great negotiations day!!!

Yesterday Jesse Draper, the Valley Girl (http://valleygirl.tv/) was giving a presentation in my IE class, an excellent insight into social media. Amazing woman, though I felt a bit colour-blind afterwards, as everything around seemed a bit green-ish. Probably my colour recognition got diluted by the amount of pink I saw in two hours=)) Later on, at the E-Club conference she was interviewing Ralf Klinner, the founder of Funky Moves, and also one of the dragons from Dragons' Den.


A bit earlier that day I managed to get on board two friends of mine to help developing the web-site (I'll post about the idea very soon), which is absolutely fantastic! I worked with both of them previously on different projects and they're not only great web developers but also complement each other's and my skills. Really hope everything goes well, because if some team could implement the system in the amount of time we have, then it's only a team like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment