Monday 1 November 2010

Launch48, looking back

So, what the hell has happened last weekend? I'm still not sure, way too many thoughts and emotions, think it'll take a while to process all that. Even though I felt like I was hit by a train in the morning, now I'm surprisingly fresh. Now I'm asking myself whether I'd go there again if it was happening next weekend, and you know what? Without a shadow of a doubt, yes I would! And I'd easily recommend anyone, because you wouldn't get such experience anywhere else and believe me, it's worth your money and time!

Launch48 Edinburgh started with a conference, where speakers from Skyskanner, WikiJob, The Difference Engine and other successful businesses were giving presentations on a number of very interesting topics, mainly about going from local to global and what issues companies have to deal with when entering foreign markets. Anyway, I've talked about it already.

Found an interesting note on the event and projects we've been working on: http://benwerd.com/2010/11/launch48-edinburgh-an-inspiring-start/ . I think we did a very good job, definitely top effort from the team, still can't believe we managed to pull it off in only two days with a team of complete strangers. Really don't know where all this will be going after this weekend and if it's going anywhere at all. It largely depends on... well, it just depends. It's a very interesting case study for me, and I am really hoping that comparetheuniversities is not going to fall apart just now. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment